Powered by Blogger.

02 June 2013

Tagged under: , ,

Amsterdam: Coffeeshops


Ok, I think this should have it's own post! I won't deny that Amsterdam is such a beautiful city, but I think the legalisation of hash is a good thing! I don't know, you don't ever see them smoking it on the street. If they are, they are either in a coffeeshop or doing it at home. It's pretty much like a coffeeshop haha. They sell drinks and some nibbles, but their menu is large!

The lady recommended a couple which we got. My goodness I swear I had like 2.5 joints and a spacecake in about an hour and I felt like Bob Marley! Lee reckons when we were walking home that I was just laughing all the time and asking him funny questions but I don't remember haha. Let me just say that I had the best sleep ever that night!

The next morning we rocked into one and just got a pre-rolled joint. The lady was like, after 2 puffs you'll feel it, and she wasn't wrong. It was really good.. haha

They have these like convenience stores where you go buy drinks, oh and a whole lot of weed. From marijuana energy drinks, lollipops, cookies, to even tea. The list goes on and on. The cookies were yummy! The lollipop, not so much. If the space that we were there, I think I had enough to last me a while! Unfortunately though we ran out of time to try some magic mushrooms boo.. I wanted to but it said that you couldn't mix it with alcohol and I had been drinking both days. Oh well, maybe next time Amsterdam!

Yummm hash cookies!

Definitely recommend this coffeeshop!


Until then,

-V


0 comments:

Post a Comment