Powered by Blogger.

30 December 2011

Tagged under: ,

Welcome...2012!

Ok, yes, it has been a while since my last post!

It has been busy.. Christmas, working, wedding planning and now the new year!

2012 is going to be a big and exciting year.. or, is the world going to end? Na, don't say that .. there's so many things to see and do!

I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I hope that 2012 brings you great new things.

2011 has also been a big year! Quitting my full time job to go into full time study, finally graduating with my Advanced Diploma of Graphic Design and Communication, getting engaged, getting a junior graphic design position and of course, the wedding planning! It may not seem like a lot, but to me it does. These are all steps closer to who I want to be and what I want to achieve. This may sound lovely, but I wouldn't have been able to do most of these things without the support of my other half.. and yes, I love him lots!

Well, will catch up with you next year =)

Until then...

PS- PARTY HARD!

-V

0 comments:

Post a Comment