Powered by Blogger.

01 December 2011

Tagged under:

Mission... Accomplished!


After 5 long years of studying (and no I didn't fail subjects!), the graduation exhibition has finally come and gone. Yesterday felt so surreal. I didn't think that we would have accomplished so much. The exhibition space looked... AMAZING! Our class did so much in so little time, and I could not have asked for a better Exhibition!

At the end of the day, none of this would have been possible if we didn't have the great teachers that we had. And I cannot thank them enough. They have been inspirational to all of us and I am definitely going to miss them all.

Next year will be a great year. Getting married and looking for a job in the real world are a few major things and I am looking forward to.

To show how happy I am, I have included my friend Van Damme to show how ecstatic I am!!

Until next time,
-V



0 comments:

Post a Comment