Powered by Blogger.

01 October 2010

Tagged under: , ,

Tokyo: Oh man.. My feet hurt!

Today it was pouring down rain!!.. Like real bad! Lucky I bought myself some boots yesterday so that my feet didn't get wet.. Hooray!

Oh, and btw - we found Aloe & Yoghurt, and Banana Kit Kats... Bringing these back to Sydney too!

We did more sightseeing in Asakusa, visited more temples.. it was fun!

We came across Asakusa Hanayashiki - an old amusement park. It was ok but it was pouring down rain. It was like a ghost town! haha, was still fun though. Oh, and Lee won a pikachu stuffed toy from those skill testers.. hahaha!

We also managed to go to Akihabara - the electronics & anime neighbourhood. It was cool!

I swear my feet are killing from all the walking we have been doing, so we will most likely stay local tomorrow as we will be going out into town tomorrow night..! I'm going to be drunkies!

Until then..!

Me at Kaminari-mon (Thunder Gate).. Oh and my new boots! haha

NO ENTRY! Me and my friend Mr Samurai

In Asakusa Hanayashiki, the ghost town.. haha there was like 10 ppl there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment