Powered by Blogger.

14 November 2014

Tagged under:

Flights booked for 2015. USA here we come!

I am so embarrassed.

I haven't finished blogging about our trip to Vietnam & Thailand and here I am about to tell you that we have booked our tickets to the USA!

This year has gone way too fast. It only felt like yesterday that we left to go to Vietnam and Thailand. I didn't even realise that it was down to the crunch that it was time to book tickets!

So here we are, with an awesome deal from Air New Zealand, as much as I would love to fly direct from Sydney to LA, you just couldn't miss the deal for $800 return flights! So we booked our tickets yesterday, and will be due to leave in Feb 2015!

This will be our third time that we've been to the US, and we're just as excited as when we went the first time!

We will be there for my husbands family reunion, and from there we will be seeing a couple of places. I can't not go to NYC, it's right there! I love the place so much there's just so much to do there. So excited!

So all my tools are going to come out soon. Skyscanner for flights, tripadvisor for reviews, airbnb for accommodation, and tripomatic for my itineraries. I can't wait!

Will let you know of the progress.

Until then,
-V

The Brooklyn Bridge. We've been there twice and still haven't seen it's glory. It's on our bucket list this time!



0 comments:

Post a Comment