Powered by Blogger.

10 June 2013

Tagged under: , , , ,

Goodbye Prague, Hello Rome!

We had a great time in Prague… we I did that's for sure! It was always on my to go list and we finally got to go. I would definitely recommend going to Prague!

Early start to the day as we had to catch a flight to Rome. So funny catching the planes here in Europe especially if they're budget airlines! We went with Wizz Air and boy it was the funniest experience ever! They were very strict with luggage weight and sizes. Once you are waiting at the gate, a lady comes round and checks your boarding pass as well as your luggage. If she see's that your bag is too big for hand carry, she will ask you to try and fit it in the container measuring thingy. I swear so many people got busted and had to pay!

Prague Airport. Nice & Clean but strict at the security check!

Wizz air.. hilarious!!


What was more funny was that it wasn't allocated seats so you should have seen the scramble to get seats in the plane with your partner or friends! I've never experienced anything like it! In Australia all our seats are allocated, even with budget airlines! If you go with Wizz Air, I would pay the little but extra for priority seating, I don't know why I didn't do that! You get to go on the plane first, and get the seats right at the front! It was also an interesting experience as I thought the Pilot was driving scary. I swear he couldn't drive the plane to land…!! Well, that's what you get when you fly budget I guess!

Enough about that, we finally arrived in Rome! The change in weather was hectic and it is hot here!!! Very different compared to where we had been so far. The train system is much more complicated than where we have been so far but oh well we just have to adapt!

Train station at Rome Fiumicino Airport 

Inside the train. Not very luggage friendly!

We were going to settle in, and go straight out. But we said we were going to have a 'nap' and woke up at 7pm haha. Oh well, we have to make it up tomorrow!

Big day coming up that's for sure!

Until then,

-V

0 comments:

Post a Comment