Powered by Blogger.

27 September 2010

Tagged under: , ,

Tokyo: Ginza + Walking all day = Sore feet & blisters!

- All good I just popped my blister! Gross! haha

Hmm.. what did we do today?
  • The weather wasn't that nice today. So I had to buy an umbrella. Apparently it's cool to have a clear umbrella so I bought one for 100 yen = $1.20! haha
  • We had spanish food for lunch;
  • We went to the Ginza Graphic Gallery, dedicated to Graphic Design. It was awesome!
  • Went to the Sony Building - 6 levels of absolute electric bliss!
  • Walked around Ginza. It's nice but there's stuff I couldn't afford.. haha;
  • Went into a toy shop. Their gadgets are amazing!
  • Quickly browsed into my fave store.. Burberry! Bought nothing but might consider it later!
  • Went and played some games - Lee won me a shirt! haha. I will take a pic of it and post it later! It's pretty ugly!
  • Went for a couple of drinks. Happy hour is cheap! I had cocktails and got a bit tipsy..whoops! By the way, Sake Mojitos!.. I'm bringing it back to Sydney!!!
  • Then had Shakeys for dinner. Yummo!
Now we're back home and are tired as! And tomorrow will be another big day because I think we are off to Sanrio Puroland. Yipee!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment