Powered by Blogger.

31 March 2012

Tagged under:

Gangsta Lorem Ipsum!



So I stumbled across this website while looking through one of my posts through my google reader - 12 placeholder texts that aren't Lorem Ipsum. Let me tell you, it was hilarious! One guy posted and advised that they missed one, Gangsta Lorem Ipsum... I LOVE IT!! Check this site out: http://lorizzle.nl/

I hit the generate button, and it gave me some gangsta placeholder text:
"Lorizzle ipsum dolizzle sit amizzle, break yo neck, yall adipiscing elit. Nullizzle sapien doggy, shizzlin dizzle volutpat, suscipit crunk, gravida vizzle, arcu. Pellentesque daahng dawg tortor. Sed erizzle. For sure izzle crunk dapibus turpis tempus . Mauris pellentesque yo mamma et turpis. Izzle owned yippiyo. Pellentesque shizznit crazy own yo'. In shit habitasse nizzle dictumst. Donec dapibizzle. Yippiyo own yo' urna, pretium eu, mattizzle ac, eleifend vitae, nunc. For sure suscipizzle. Integizzle check it out velit sizzle fo.
Etizzle a magna the bizzle augue mammasay mammasa mamma oo sa accumsizzle. You son of a bizzle izzle mammasay mammasa mamma oo sa. Vivamizzle mauris dolizzle, viverra vitae, facilisis izzle, ultrices izzle, erat. Vestibulizzle ante ipsizzle gangster izzle gangster orci luctus izzle shizzle my nizzle crocodizzle hizzle cubilia Own yo'; Crackalackin dolizzle. Integer faucibizzle. Maecenizzle fizzle bow wow wow quizzle. Things rutrum ghetto orci. Phat fo shizzle. Mauris shizzlin dizzle for sure, venenatis eu, scelerisque i saw beyonces tizzles and my pizzle went crizzle, blandit the bizzle, magna."

I tried to explain it to my husband, but he just didn't understand. Hopefully some of you will!

Until then,
-V

0 comments:

Post a Comment