Powered by Blogger.

24 February 2012

Tagged under: , ,

Waikiki: Red Lobster time! (w/ after party @ snappers)

Yes I know we are fatties!!! But you know we have to make the most of this food while we are here. And cause our wedding is over I don't need to diet... Woot!
So we went to red lobster and let me tell you it was yum yum! We are so stuffed but hell who cares!!
Check out what we got... And to answer your question, we didn't finish it all!! Haha
So yes the after party is back at snappers. You're probably wondering why we are back. Well the last time we were here the waitress said that she will shout us drinks. True to our word (as well as hers) we are back, and she shouted us 2x jagerbombs. We are feeling it! I swear their shots are huge and its great! Such a cool place to chill with live music and everything! What was even better was that the band played juicy by biggie and it sounded so great! I would have recorded it but I was too busy bopping my head! So awesome!
Anyway, another great day in Waikiki.... Words just can't explain it!
Until then,
-V



0 comments:

Post a Comment