Powered by Blogger.

02 November 2011

Tagged under:

It's been a while...

Ok.. so it's been over 3 months since my last post, and the last post wasn't even that good! But guess what? I'm back on track and ready for it!!

These past couple of months have been crazy. Studying full time, working part time and trying to plan a wedding at the same time has been one of the hardest things ever to juggle. I know, I should be blogging more, and I promise I will, but I can't even find the time to go to the toilet these days! But, in the end, it will all be worth it. 3 more weeks of school until I finally obtain my Advanced Diploma in Graphic Design & Communication *woot woot*.. though that won't be the end of it. This will now be crunch time to organise this wedding of mine...I mean ours! haha. Not long to go now. My countdown widget says I have approx 101 days left.

I know I'm not writing a lot, but it's a start. Will try to get this blog back into action.

For the meantime, you can listen to my song of the day.. or should I say months!

Until then...!

-V

0 comments:

Post a Comment