Powered by Blogger.

23 June 2014

Tagged under: , , ,

Goodbye Hoi An, Hello Hanoi!

After a long day bike riding, we decided to stay in, order room service and pack for as we were leaving for Hanoi the next day.

Let me just say that the room service at Vin Hung Emerald resort (to see my review click here) was so good and the prices were reasonable too! The Hoi An chicken rice recipe was to die for! I hammered it like crazy (or maybe it was I was starving from all the bike riding I did)! It was so yum! Definitely try it if you're in Hoi An!

Hoi An was so different to Ho Chi Minh. It really changed our perspective of Vietnam. The 6 dollar charge into Ancient town did put me off, but in a few years time I hope they use some of that money to make Hoi An better.

Danang Airpot is cute. It even has a hungry Jacks!
Our bed at Vinh Hung Emerald Resort was made up with it saying 'good luck' as it was our last night's stay!


Danang Airport is the closest airport to Hoi An, and it's about a 30-45 minute drive. The airport is small but clean, so you won't get lost at all!

Next stop, Hanoi! 

Until then,
-V

0 comments:

Post a Comment