Powered by Blogger.

30 November 2013

Tagged under: ,

Late post: Sydney at night!


Selfie time with the iconic Harbour Bridge

Excuse my late post!

A couple of weeks ago Lee's cousin and girlfriend were here from overseas. My whole life living in Sydney, I cannot say that I have visited Sydney city at night (from what I can remember!)

We decided to take a nice tour to Luna Park in Milsons Point. I would say it would have been around 10pm-ish? The park was closed but still open to roam around as there was a wedding in the function area inside. It was cold, and sporadically raining, so the atmosphere around the area was a bit, well, scary! It reminded me of an abandoned carnival!

It's like a scary movie!

Luna Park at night

Sydney never fails to disappoint in terms of scenery. Night or day, you can always get a good view of Sydney. Would definitely recommend seeing Sydney from North Sydney. The views of the harbour bridge are amazing! I felt like a tourist again! I always say to myself that we always take it for granted when living in Sydney. We never go out and experience our touristy sights and areas. It was a refreshing feeling and something that I must do more often in Sydney.


Sydney is rather like an arrogant lover. When it rains it can deny you its love and you can find it hard to relate to. It's not a place that's built to be rainy or cold. But when the sun comes out, it bats its eyelids, it's glamorous, beautiful, attractive, smart, and it's very hard to get away from its magnetic pull. - Baz Luhrmann 
Until then,
-V

0 comments:

Post a Comment