Powered by Blogger.

17 December 2012

Tagged under: ,

The Great Firewall of China


Ok yes, I did my research on this too, and until you get here, you don't know what is and what isn't blocked!

As some people know, I'm addicted to playing CityVille which is a Facebook/Zynga game. I checked to see if this didn't block and it said that it didn't, but now I can't get on it! SO ANNOYING!

Let me tell you how annoyed I am. The WiFi in our hotel is bad! You only have a good connection with Chinese sites. Anything Google doesn't load, so I don't have access to gmail, my BLOG (so I'm writing these posts in text edit and will be pasting them in later) and even google search doesn't work!

There are some workarounds. Facebook does work on iPad for some reason! Lee has access to his Facebook so he's lucky! As for me, I've had to connect to my data plan from home (so that means my phone bill will be huge!) to access my emails and CityVille express. So I'm only on it for about 20 minutes a day.

I know, I shouldn't be on CityVille but I'm badly having withdrawals hahaha you just don't understand!

Anyway, we're back in Australia, and it's time to blog all my posts that I have written. So get ready for them!

-V

0 comments:

Post a Comment