Powered by Blogger.

27 September 2013

Tagged under: ,

The inevitable change to my blog!


Change is inevitable. It happens everywhere. And now it was time to change the layout of my blog!

I've been putting it off for a long time, but I thought to myself, it has to happen! Put your coding hat on, and do it!

The fun thing I found about changing my blog is finding new templates. There are so many out there, and you can definitely find one that suits your and what you're trying to do. I downloaded my free template from templateify, an awesome website that has nice and clean designs. It was now up to me to fix the coding and adjust it to my liking, hence the slow and steady process! The template I downloaded was called mintify, and I knew this is the one that I wanted! I decided to download the free template just to help me brush up on my coding skills.

So bear with me, it might take a while! It doesn't look exactly like the demo site that templateify have, but I'll slowly get there! My pictures are askew, my posts are everywhere but I'll be excited when it's finally finished and unveiled!

More updates to come!

Until then,
-V

0 comments:

Post a Comment