Powered by Blogger.

12 October 2012

Tagged under: ,

Flights booked. China here we come!

Ok, so it's official. We have booked our tickets to China and are due to leave around the end of November. Very excited as it is something ticked off my bucket list!

Independent travel has always been our (me and my husband's) thing. I love getting lost, having the language barrier and being able to see sights at your own pace. Closely researching China, they recommend to do a bit of independent and group tours, so we will see how we go.

Very excited at this point in time. Slowly getting our itinerary ready so that we can book our internal flights and hotels. Not long to go. And yes, it was a kind of last minute holiday!

The Great Wall of China. Ticked off our bucket list!

Will keep you updated because I'm not sure if blogger is still blocked in China! If it is, I will be posting once we come back that's for sure!

Until then,
-V

0 comments:

Post a Comment