Powered by Blogger.

01 September 2012

Tagged under:

To Do List: Realistic Makeup Application in Photoshop

Hello Everyone!

As a designer, we need to continually learn how to do new things. With the programs that are available to us today, our possibilities are endless!

Subscribing to the psd tuts plus site (http://psd.tutsplus.com/) is amazing. There are so many things you can do in photoshop it's great! One of the most controversial things at the moment is the use of photoshop on women and teenagers in magazines. I agree, sometimes it goes to far! Finding this tutorial on the site was very interesting and I can't wait to try it!

I'm so sorry for not blogging more regularly (again!) I have been working a lot but hopefully I can get it back on track!

On my to do list. My next tutorial to try!

If you have time and would like to try it, check it out. The tutorial is available through psd tuts plus here. Estimated completion time says 1-2 hours but it might take me longer seeing as though I will try a photo of myself!! haha

Until next time,
-V

0 comments:

Post a Comment