Powered by Blogger.

09 August 2012

Tagged under: ,

NSW: Australian Reptile Park, Somersby

On the way home from our long weekend away, we agreed to go to the Australian Reptile Park. Everytime we drive up the coast, I always saw the big sign the says 'Australian Reptile Park' with a huge dinosaur. I always wondered what it would be like, and after all these years, we finally went!

Well, what can I tell you, it was a park with reptiles haha. There were emus and kangaroos out in the picnic area where you could feed them, and that was cute. Most of the time I was scared but I was fascinated at the same time. All sorts of spiders and snakes (so freaky!), they were everywhere but it was very interesting. Who would have though that there were THAT many species out there!

I had a good and relaxing time and I was glad that I managed to tick the reptile park off my bucket list. Definitely something to do if you're in the area or going past.

Until then,
-V

Yay! The Reptile park. We finally made it!

Me kissing the alligator!

Gross....! Tarantula!

Dingoes.. they look harmless!

Gators basking in the sun (kinda!)

A chameleon! Loved how they could move their eyes!

Some huge snake... GROSS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment