Powered by Blogger.

09 August 2012

Tagged under: , ,

NSW: Weekend Family Getaway, Copacabana

So it was planned. I long weekend away from all the hustle and bustle. Somewhere different from the world they call Sydney.

We ended up going to Copacabana, in the Central Coast of NSW. It took us about an hour and a half from Sydney. The weather was perfect, and the house was even better (thanks to my bro and sis in-law for finding the gem!)

It was a fun weekend of eating, eating, fishing, drinking, eating, drinking and did I mention.. eating?

Rock and beach fishing was fun too, even though I caught a little cod while rock fishing that I had to return. Beach fishing was way to difficult for me. I don't think I had the patience of leaving my line in the water cause I kept seeing it get swept up onto the beach! haha

Anyway, it was a great weekend, and it was also a great weekend before my husbands bday. Awwww...

Until then,
-V

Some kookaburras hanging out on the balcony. They ended up being annoying by the end of the trip!

A nice landscape view from our balcony

A pic of the main level of the house (mind you it was 4 levels!)

A view with the sun going down... beautiful!

My husbands ice cream cake...literally!! haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment