Powered by Blogger.

12 March 2012

Tagged under: , ,

Puerto Rico: Fishing, Puerto Rican Style!

Ok today was the day! I was praying that it wasn't going to rain today cause we were going fishing - yay! And also the fact that I wanted to work on my tan, and let me tell you, I finally have one! I wonder how long it's going to last though?

We did a half fishing charter with Captains Ricardo & Gaby. As much as I wanted to do deep sea fishing, they strongly recommended against it, as the sea was too rough and that it wouldn't have been worth our while. So we did an inshore charter, and I was so excited! Believe it or not, I caught some fish and it was huge compared to the fish back home!

Me & my first catch for the afternoon!
And same with Lee!

OH AND.. we nearly caught a sting ray but we were fighting with it for 1.5 hours (I think I was trying to fight it for about 45 mins) and that fully killed my arm.. it's still killing after 2 days!

Me fighting against the sting ray!
After 1.5 hours, the line snapped!

It was a great day and I wouldn't have asked for anything else!

Until then,
-V

A great relaxing afternoon on the sea!

0 comments:

Post a Comment