Powered by Blogger.

28 February 2012

Tagged under: , ,

Waikiki: Man vs Food - Moose McGillycuddy's




Ok so yesterday was a pretty boring day. My ankle was still swollen and bruised!! So we kinda didn't do anything again!
We ended up having lunch/dinner at a pub/cafe called Moose McGillycuddy's. Sounds weird but we went there because man vs food did a challenge there - he tried to eat a 5 pound omelet with 12 eggs, potatoes and other stuff! Crazy right, but we didn't do the challenge cause that's just crazy!! So we just ate pub grub and alcohol of course! Haha
Anyway it was a pretty rainy night so it was an early night... Well not really cause I was watching cable since 2am love it!!
Ok I have a couple of posts coming up, I'm running behind with my posts!
Until then,
-V





0 comments:

Post a Comment