Powered by Blogger.

26 May 2013

Tagged under: , , ,

London: A beautiful day for a Christening!

The sun decided to poke it's head out today and, it was perfect! Definitely a beautiful day for a Christening! This was the whole reason why we're here, and why we decided to do a Eurotrip. It was my best friends baby's Christening! Still can't believe she had a baby! And she looked gorgeous!

The view from my friends apartment in Canning Town. Love it!

The family & the goparents

Me, Baby Amelia & My friends brother

Me, My my friend and Baby Amelia. So cute!

Baby Amelia's Christening Cake + giveaways


I felt so bad because by about 4pm London time, I was getting sleepy. Figured because it was about 1am Sydney time! We decided to go home and have a nap before we were going to head out. Silly us, we didn't wake up until midnight. Damn you jetlag!!!

There was no sightseeing today. Just catching up with good friends and seeing my beautiful god daughter.

Tomorrow though is a different story. We're off to see Windsor Castle courtesy of my cousin, auntie and uncle. Can't wait. Here's hoping for another sunny (but still cold day) in London!

Until then,
-V


0 comments:

Post a Comment