Powered by Blogger.

26 December 2012

Tagged under: , ,

Hong Kong: Citygate Outlets & making the most of happy hour!


We got home so late last night that I woke up so late today! Haha oh well we get to wake up late once in a while! Today was the day for shopping! We went to Citygate outlets, which is near the airport so about a half hour train ride from the city. Same thing, we were working on a 'you see you buy' basis. Me of course, was so excited because there was a Burberry outlet. Of course, I bought something, as it was my Christmas present (Oh how I love my husband!) I didn't realise I was in there for ages so all the time was wasted in Burberry alone!

We got back to the hotel (Ovolo Hotel) around 7pm, just in time for happy hour at our hotel as happy hour finishes at 8pm. This place is awesome! You get to have drinks, not just beer and wine, but spirits as well. So I had a beer and and some gin and I'm tipsy! Hahaha yay fun fun! I wish we did this every night but we weren't here to make it for happy hour. Oh well, at least we made it once. Great hotel and I would definitely recommend it to anyone when staying in Hong Kong! Check out my Tripadvisor review here.

Until then,
-V

Citygate Outlets. Was very busy when we went!

A happy woman! Thanks husband for my presents!

0 comments:

Post a Comment