Powered by Blogger.

16 July 2012

Tagged under: , ,

NSW: A fun fishing day in Brooklyn

Ok, no I apologise for not putting up a post for so long!

I have been such a slacker, losing my life to Pinterest and cooking all the recipes that I find on Pinterest!

I will try to post as often as possible!

So a while back, we decided to have a fishing day in Brooklyn, NSW. The day started early, leaving home at around 5:45am (mind you we had about 3 hours sleep from watching Bernie Mac the night before!)

It was a cold day, but I was determined to catch a fish (or maybe more!) It came to the middle of the day, and I wanted to catch a fish badly! To my excitement, I did, and was the second person to score a catch for the day!

We did nearly catch a huge fish, but unfortunately the line broke.. D'oh!

It was a great day out relaxing and fishing. I did get a bit worried though because our anchor was stuck and we couldn't move. I called up the boat rental place and they told us what to do. Unfortunately we lost the anchor so for the rest of the day we kept drifting! It was fun!

Can't wait for the next fishing trip!

Until then,
-V

My first and biggest catch of the day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment