Powered by Blogger.

07 November 2011

Tagged under:

96 days and counting...

Ok, so my Google Wedding Day Countdown widget says that there are 96 days left till I get hitched. WTF??

I know, I shouldn't panic, but I have been panicking the last ...let's say... 3 months? haha! I keep saying to myself that I will worry about it when TAFE is over and that's in 3 weeks. Come 3 weeks there will be 2 months until the wedding, so really, I can't worry about it later.. I have to worry about it now!! Time to choose my invites, and choose a place to have our engagement shoot. Any ideas? Let me know!

Anyway, at least I have my dress.. That's kind of a good thing.. right?

Well, I'll leave you guys with a song, cause this is what I'm feeling right now (though that Freak Out song is on repeat and will be until the wedding is over!)

With Love,
-V

PS - This song is just in my head - nothing to do with my post!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment